Information that Is Gathered from Visitors
In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit. Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website. Where registration is required, the visitor’s email and a username will be stored on the server.
RISE Armament collects the personal information you provide us in connection with your purchase transaction, such as your name and telephone number. Records and history are maintained about customers’ purchases and product preferences. If you pay by credit card, debit card or check, you provide us with your account information. If you return merchandise or request a refund or exchange, you provide us with your personal information. Also, when you register or create an online account with us, sign up for e-mail, contact customer service, participate in our surveys, enter our sweepstakes, contests or other promotions, or send us feedback or submissions, you are providing us with your personal information.
How the Information Is Used
- To enhance the visitor’s experience when using the website to display personalized content and possibly advertising.
- To process and complete your purchase transaction
- To identify your product and service preferences, so we can notify you of new or additional products, services and promotions that might be of interest to you
- To improve product offerings and customer service
- To notify you about new services, features, promotions and special offers that RISE Armament thinks you will find valuable
- To respond to your inquiries
- To administer your participation in promotions, contests and sweepstakes in which you have chosen to participate
- To measure the effectiveness of our online advertisements and other advertisements and offers
- To customize the advertising and services you see
E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to third parties.
E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates.
If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions that are included in the e-mail you receive. You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings, but this may prevent you from accessing certain features of the Website.
Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the Website. Also, they may be used to track your return.